WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 23 June 2010


I am having a lovely quiet day. I spent most of the morning answering mail and making a few pages for my Heritage Album.

Dear SIL called in to get a spare key. He had left his keys in his jacket miles away so was locked out of his house! No problem but he looked so hot.....

Heard dear Cousin's friend has booked himself a backstage tour of the Royal Opera House Covent Garden, when he is in London next month - aparently, he only JUST caught Pinky with the phone in his paw in time, who had filched his Credit card from his wallet, and was in the process of ordering himself a Season Ticket for the coming Opera Season........plenty of noughts on THAT I would imagine! There were brochures laying nearby for "Evening Dress Hire" & "Limos to London" too, and a paper with lots of scribbled phone numbers, so he was only JUST in time!!!
What will that bear think of next....?

No comments: