WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 30 June 2010

The Eye of God

Here is my effort for the Digital Whisper Blog Challenge this week.This is the image we had to work with  by the French painter Magritte.
I gave him a partner, also by Magritte, and Beau Brummel who was a dedicated follower of fashion and even started his own!
The background is The Eye of God nebula, a fascinating photograph and the checkerboard pattern given us a few weeks ago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job June! Everything goes so well together.

Taluula said...

Ooooo June, you should come out of your comfort zone more often because this is excellent art. Bravo.

Carolyn said...

June, you amaze me on how quickly you come up with your challenge pieces. Your latest one is another great example of your art. WOW!

Bill said...

I love how the background you choose unifies the collage.

June said...

Hi June, love how your thinking was with this one, clever and beautifully done.
I have just finished my piece for this
hope you have a lovely weekend my friend
hugs June xxxxx