WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 24 June 2010

I really don't know what's gone wrong with my body clock! I'm all out of sync!
I wake so early in the morning and cannot get back to sleep so I often come on here to 'play'!
This morning it was 4.15am, I watch the sun rise, peeping through the trees opposite my window until it gets high enough to almost blind me, so I have to draw my curtain a bit, else I can't see my screen.

Of course with waking so early I get so tired in the evening. I may be watching a favourite programme on the TV and suddenly find I've fallen asleep and missed most of it.
What's the answer?    Any suggestions?

No comments: