WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 28 June 2010

Shells

A friend was on holiday at the seaside and found herself admiring the shell collection of a little boy sitting on the beach.

She told me afterwards...'You know, until then I had never realised just how many wonderful and subtle variations there can be even in a small sample of cockle shells.
Within moments of examining them, I was as engrossed as he was.
But I suppose we're usually so busy looking out for the more impressive sights of the world that we forget to pay attention to the smaller marvels.'

Sometimes it takes a child to remind us that even the most ordinary objects can be magical if observed through eyes of wonder.

No comments: