WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 29 June 2010

I swear computers have minds of their own.
Since I've had my little red laptop, the desktop PC keeps making subtle little changes to things...... Sometimes you can't quite put your finger on it but you know it's different to the last time you used it.
There is a different picture gallery on the laptop and it seems to have crept over to the desktop and my photographs have moved about and I can't find things. Have they really disappeared or are they just hiding? The folder containing all my brushes has gone and I spent yesterday afternoon downloading a few more and making a new folder.  Minds of their own......

I have had a lovely time today, meeting up with my DS for lunch, just him and me. We always have a good bit to chat about, share interests and get on very well so it made a nice treat.He had his little dog Jake with him, who always looks at you with great melting brown eyes, waiting so patiently for a little titbit when we had finished lunch.

1 comment:

Bill said...

In isn't your imagination. Computers will soon be taking over the world. We won't be safe anywhere!