WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 25 June 2010



I did a few more pages this morning for my Heritage Book. I scanned a few more photos and I think the end is in sight. Perhaps just a few more days and  I am up to the last chapter.
I find if you want to concentrate on the photos and descriptive words, you really don't need much ornamentation on the page to distract you. That's my thought, anyway! LOL!

3 comments:

deb said...

the Album is really coming along June! Love the pics of you and your dad! and mom? Where are you getting your backgrounds from? Or are you making them? I may try this!

Ellen said...

such a wonderful album , so much nicer going back to memory lane like this rather than some plain old pages ( or in my case a drawer full of photo's)

pchickki said...

Beautiful! You are so creative :)