WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 28 June 2010

The post came today and I was quite excited, yet a bit nervous and apprehensive as I carefully opened the package. Helen's Book had arrived! 
With my fingers almost trembling I carefully opened it and turned the pages.

Yes, yes, yes, everything's OK! To see everything actually in print is a wonder indeed. Hours and hours of work but I feel satisfied.
Helen is still away touring Scotland, Won't she get a big surprise when she gets back!
I think she will be pleased.......

And yesterday....Lord above....I actually finished my own Heritage Book.
I had to finish an introduction, design the covers and make an extra page as there was one blank.
I loaded it into the ArtsCow book template, made an adjustment here and there, pressed a few buttons and paid with Pay Pal.  60 pages in all....now I can relax and wait for my postman again.

Now I shall look forward to tomorrow. Dearest Son is coming over and he and I are having lunch out together.

1 comment:

pchickki said...

How exciting !!