WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 14 June 2010



A lovely day was had by one and all I think, yesterday. It was so great to see all my family together.
The children were well behaved (!), no tears, just smiles all round.
I had some gorgeous presents, including one of those moving picture frame things. This one plays music as you view apparently. First I must study the destructions!!

I was the only one who remembered a camera and I am not the best photographer in the world  but someone did take me holding each of the great grandchildren.

So I've made a couple of montages so you can see my family.

1 comment:

pchickki said...

What a lovely family you have there June.
Glad you had a good visit and lots of fun!
HUgs