WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 17 June 2010

Yesterday I had yet another birthday greeting by telephone, this time from my cousin in Malta. It was lovely to have a little chat and catch up with family news.
This morning my sister phoned. She is gradually getting straight in her new home and loving it a lot. A few teething troubles, like the flood in the bathroom. It's supposed to be a 'wet room',  but the water didn't run away into the drain. Hmmmmmmm..... Hopefully it will soon be sorted.
She has found a quiet lane nearby where she can walk the dogs and there is a plentiful supply of tortoise food and she is enjoying exploring the neighbourhood.

I went to Chapel this morning and we had a fun little celebration afterwards. I took chocolates for everyone and a friend who had her birthday yesterday took chocolate cake.
I really must stop eating all this chocolate cake............

No comments: