WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 29 June 2010

My Daily Challenge


                                               A Field of Flowers.

It's my Challenge to myself. I try to make at least two pictures every day. Sometimes they come easy, sometimes I struggle, searching for an idea but I like the practice. I find I am always discovering something new in Photoshop, a wonderful journey of discovery. And it's a great antidote to pain!

The little Eastern European children in the picture above received a fairly simple treatment but I liked the effect.

1 comment:

Bill said...

The color combination you chose is especially nice!