WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 1 July 2010

Peek-a-boo


I had a lovely American pen friend for years until she sadly died. She had ferrets as pets and they used to run about the house and go on ferret Picnics and Get-togethers etc.
She told me in her State they were not allowed to use them for hunting.
My ex still breeds ferrets and he would call this one a Pole cat with the markings on its face.
They are pretty and intelligent little creatures. I remember looking in the nest at some new babies and they looked like tiny furry sausages!

No comments: