WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 28 November 2013


This is Fairy Layla. She's the daughter of a dear friend of mine.
So this picture was a collaboration between him and me.
She is grown up now and a sweet girl.

The news this morning from the hospital was Freddie had the 
Angioplasty yesterday. He had a good night and is in good spirits.
So now we wait again for the next step.

I send my love to you all,

June xxx

2 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful artwork June and great news on Freddie, hugs Annette x

Christine said...

Your Joker is really fun and the background is great.
Fairy Layla looks like a girl with strong personality. Lovely work.
All the blessings to you and Freddie.