WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Lady Katz....



I love to find old paintings where I can remove their heads (poor dears!) and pop on a sweet puss.
The backgrounds are by Valentina Creations.

Freddie has had a scan on his leg and we are awaiting the next step...hopefully I'll hear today.

I can see large bits of blue sky so I may venture out today with His Majesty.

Hope you all have a magical day,

June xxx


8 comments:

Karla B said...

Fun and fabulous. Hope Freddie can get better soon.Sending you good vibes from Brazil, my friend.

Jane said...

Still elegant even with a cats head :-)) Love this kind of creations . All the best.

Netty said...

Hope Freddie gets better soon dear June, I love your designs, Annette x

sirkkis said...

adorable collages again, June. hugs!
happy weekend to you and Fredde xxx

Laura S Reading said...

Your creations always make me smile.

Bärbel said...

Zwei wunderschöne Katzen-Collagen, ich bin ganz begeistert davon.
Für Freddy viele gute Genesungswünsche.
Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

Astrid Maclean said...

June, your digital work is always so amazing! I am totally in awe!!

Bill said...

These were good for a big smile! I always love your cats. :-)