WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 24 November 2013

Take a Word...Vintage..


The Butterfly Girls.


The Little Violinist

One of my favourite subjects this week. Entirely in my comfort zone!
I'm sorry these are from my files but with everything going on around me
I seem unable to concentrate.
The Butterfly Girls, I'm sure you'll recognise most everything from Itkupilli!
The little boy etc. came from Google Images.

Thank you for looking and I hope your week starts with a smile!
Love and Hugs
June xxx



11 comments:

Ritva said...

Love the little violinist just beautiful. Both equally great takes on the topic - absolutely your comfort zone.

Ozstuff said...

Yes, it's your comfort zone, June, and you certainly are the Queen of Vintage. Your two pieces are exquisite (as is your beautiful header).

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

June, they are both so beautifully made with lovely images and great backgrounds, the little violinist is so cute.
Huga Anni

Lynne said...

These are both beautiful June.

johanna said...

oh well, totally your theme! i bet you could create hundreds of beautiful collages for this week´s challenge...

indybev said...

Beautiful work, June. I hope things return to calm and serene in your life!

Judy said...

Two beautiful pieces, June, love your 'something different' art, too!

Deann said...

These are so sweet and gentle just the way I like my vintage...beautiful work June.

Bill said...

You chose wonderful vintage images. I guess I need to put a butterfly on my head, because I've been feeling pretty vintage lately. Of course, even with a butterfly, no one is going to call me a beauty! :O)

Bärbel said...

Zwei wunderschöne und stimmungsvolle Arbeiten, liebe June, sie sind ganz bezaubernd.
Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

I agree with you, June! The topic of "Vintage" almost gives you too much to work with, doesn't it?? I love your collages so much!!

Betty