WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 7 November 2013

A Far Eastern feeling..


The Chinese Girl


Leaves of Love
And of course the script means Love.

A beautiful sunny and fresh day. I have been to Chapel with Algie but first we went round the quay where there was a very high tide. He is so good in Chapel. After a bark and tail wag to greet his friends, two especially he loves (!) he settles in my arms and is quiet during the little service. Then we have coffee and a biscuit and chat which he also enjoys.

My poor Freddie has another bad infection, going up his leg so I rang the doctor and he has two lots of strong anti'b's. I hope they do the trick as I don't like to see him in so much pain.

Upwards and Onwards as Pooh says!
I hope you are all fit and well,
Love and Hugs

June xxx

3 comments:

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Wow June these two pieces are so wonderfully made, love the colors and the images you have used, hopefully your husbond will be better soon.
Hugs Anni

Ritva said...

these are wonderful, love them :-)

Bill said...

Poor Freddie! After suffering through a blood clot that past few weeks, I know how painful leg ailments can be.

I love oriental art, and both of these pieces are stunning! The word love is so beautiful in Chinese script.