WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Winter cometh...

 
 
It's getting colder and we've had a few sleety showers and snowy flurries.
So I've put up a new heading for December. The little girl in the centre reminds me of the  old song..
 
Every little girl would like to be
A fairy on the Christmas tree.
Up above the party dressed in white,
Shining in the candle light....
 
The found picture above I thought looked a happy one!
Red always looks Christmassy!
 
Wishing you all a very happy day.
Warm fuzzies and hugs,
 
June xxx
 
 

8 comments:

sirkkis said...

Your new heading is so cute as well as the girl a garland on her head.
It's snowing here and winter has come.
Have a happy day xx

Barb said...

Hi June,
Luv your "new" blog header, when you get enough snow, please make a snowball for me. Our evening temps dipped into the low 40's last night, but it is suppose to be back in the 70's by Friday.
booooooo :(
Thanks much for your recent comment, I appreciate you stopping by.
Hugs,
Barb in Texas

Unknown said...

I immediately noticed your new header June, it's wonderful and so very elegant at the same time! Oh, if only I could dance like one of those girls, sigh... Lovely photo, too, btw. That berry wreath is wonderful. Take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Bill said...

That red is wonderful to see, especially because we're having a few snow flurries here today, too. I love your new header! I need to dance around to get the old blood flowing. :O)

Anonymous said...

Great new blog banner, June! So pretty, and so is your girl in red.xx

Deann said...

She is so cute June Happy Winter to you!

suziqu's thread works said...

I certainly prefer this little sweetie over the man challenge. He looks gorgeous but could you trust him???
Thanks June for your kind comment about my dolls.
Love your new Christmas header!
Sending some Christmas Blessings,
xSuzy

Bärbel said...

Ein wunderschönes Bild und das Mädchen mit dem Haarkranz aus Vogelbeeren ist ganz bezaubernd!