WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 21 September 2012

Challenges!


I hope you're not all too shocked! Please don't faint on me!
This is just to show you I don't always do 'pale and pretty'!!
It's for a challenge on Digitalmania posted on Flickr.
I belong to a group that challenges you to make a picture in the style of some artist or other. Usually I have no ideas who they are and have to look them up  and their style is often not at all to my taste. But I try to 'step outside the box' and challenge myself to do something different. Often their style is quite surreal and my brain doesn't think that way at all.
Here's another one for the same challenge.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Love and Hugs
June xxx

7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

The top one really caught my eye June, yes it is soooo different for you, but it has great images put together to create the mysterious Halloween feel to it. Love it.
Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is right up my street he he I think its brilliant just love it too bits,brilliant work my friend hugs Cherylxxxx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

It's wonderful scary, both are magnificent, love your humour.

Linda Gibbons said...

Wonderful pieces, June! I love the first one!

Jester said...

Oh my! You were definitely on a roll, June. Two fab pieces, but I LOVE the first.
Hope you enjoy your lunch!

Bill said...

I think they're both great! I sure hope no one opens up my head. No telling what would jump out!

Bärbel said...

June, das sind großartige Collagen. Bei den Damen sieht man, was im Kopf so mancher Frau herum spukt.
Die obere Collage mit Schädel und Vogelkäfig entlockt mir ein Schmunzeln, es ist grandios!