WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 23 August 2012

Lukey..


Freddie sent me this photo this morning of dear little Lukey.
And he has asked me to thank all you lovely people who sent messages
yesterday. They were all much appreciated.

I took Algie to Chapel with me this morning and I couldn't believe
how good he was. He sat on my lap with two front paws on the table
surveying the proceedings and then dozed on and off in my arms.
Not a peep out of him.
One friend said he had absorbed the atmosphere in the Chapel!

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Love and Hugs
June xxxx












3 comments:

Sarina said...

What a lovely picture.Such a sweet doggy face.It's heartbreaking,to say goodbye to your beloved pet.My dear old Truus is 14 years old and I am afraid to loose het everyday.She is my little darling, my pal.When I am sad, she is there for me,she is alWAYS HAPPY TO SEE MEShe sleeps a lot, these days, is completely deaf,but both my husband and I are absolutely crazy about her.

Your story about Algie made me smile.He's a very "good"dog.
Have a nice weekend, June

Bill said...

Lukey was such a beautiful dog!

pchickki said...

Great photo of Lukey June.
Algie sounds like a real sweet doggie to sit on your lap and behave. Precious !