WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 8 April 2011

Dream of Joy..


Yesterday I didn't put anything on here. It's most unusual for me to miss a day. I had to organise myself in the morning to visit the surgery for my medication, the post office for the pension and a few etceteras I had to do.  The sun had brought on a Lupus flare and I felt awful. I still had to prepare food for my dog and see to his needs and find something to eat for myself. I was totally exhausted so rested as much as I could. Then I had a nice young man come to see the garden and he's coming soon to cut the grass but it's only temporary as he's so busy.

Then Freddie rang to say they have suggested rehab for him so coming home next week has flown out the window. Yes I know, my sensible side tells me of course he needs it but a disappointment for both him and me.
Today I am counting my blessings, which are many! I was given a little book 'Encouragement Changes Everything' so I've had a little browse and found this.

Encourage Yourself

Don't let yourself

Worry when you're doing your best.
Hurry when success depends on accuracy.
Think evil of anyone till you have the facts.
Believe a thing is impossible without trying it.
Waste time on trivial matters.
Imagine that good intentions are a satisfactory excuse.
Harbour bitterness toward God or person.

John C. Maxwell

So today I am dwelling on these thoughts and hope I feel a little stronger. I have been managing alone now almost 7 weeks......so Upwards and Onwards.

Hugs
June xxx

3 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

June... you are such an inspiration! Bless you! And yes, keep these very wise words before you at all times! They certainly helped me right now.
Hope "today" feels great!(I say "today" because really... that's what we have to do, get our emotions and mind straight for just one day at a time and go to bed at night knowing we lived it, with all it's distraction, the way God would have us live it!)
Blessings!
Ann

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, my dear friend, you are so right...Upwards and Onwards...just keep going. I still want to come hug you in person and enjoy a cup of tea with you, and sit and visit and giggle. I know that we'd have a grand time.

BIG hugs to you tonight. I am moved to tears for you. xx

Bill said...

Thank you for sharing those words. You picture and the words made me think of the song "The Impossible Dream" from The Man from La Macha. We have to keep on going and dream the impossible dream.