WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 18 July 2010

Tiny babies



How beautiful and how clever the work of this oh so talented artist, Camille Allen.
There are so many more pictures on her web site.
The babies look so real, with the translucency of the medium she uses.
I've always been fascinated by all things miniature, dollhouses and furniture, dolls, mini shoes and hats.......they've all had a place in my collections over the years. How I would love one of these babies! As a child I was given a tiny, tiny silver doll charm with a bead for a head. She had a bed made from a matchbox tray and lay nestled in cotton wool. Memories, memories.......


2 comments:

Bill said...

The babies are just incredible!

pchickki said...

Aren't they just the cutest things ever. I have been a fan of hers for a long time. I have her link on my blog. She is amazing!!