WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 15 July 2010

I went to visit a new to me site yesterday by Crystal Mary, who is kindly now following my blog.
She used to be a Nurse and helped many, many patients with depression. Her site is
*Crystal Mary Lindsay* and she wrote a wonderful piece about the black demon that chases so many of us. Check out her photo in my followers, click  and be taken to her details and then to her blog.

I have battled depression for more years than I care to remember and I'm going through a bad patch at the moment so yesterday at last I saw my doctor. The pills I have taken for years don't seem to be helping so he has changed my medication and I'm hoping when they kick in I shall rise above it once more.

I mentioned to Cindy I am in a low and this morning when I opened my mail, there was the most beautiful prayer she had written just for me. It really moved me to tears.
So this morning I showered and dressed and made myself go to Chapel where we have our little Thursday morning prayer group. I feel so much better for it, they are all such dear people and friends and I can feel comfortable there with them.

I still can make my digital art, which is the best therapy I know. So thank you all my online 'arty' friends for your friendship and love.
Blessings to you all.xx

No comments: