WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 11 July 2010

I am worried about my little fur baby, Corey. I know he is not feeling well. We took him to have his toenails clipped during the week and everything was OK with him. Then yesterday he started limping and holding up his front paw. Nothing I can see there upon examination. The limp has about gone after receiving Reiki but he wants to be lifted on and off his armchair, even though he gives a soft growl as if to say it's far beneath his dignity to be treated like this.

He is eating and drinking, I don't think it's the heat but I know he's just not right. There is no sparkle to him and his eyes look sad. If this continues he will go to the vet tomorrow.
                                                                         
                                                                    * * * * *

I like to visit many artists and friends blogs, to look at their gorgeous work and I am filled with awe at such a vast community of encouraging, friendly, artistic, spiritual and inspiring people. I am blessed with their friendship.
This morning among others I visitted Cindy Adkins art and then looked at her other blog 'I owe it all to Him' . What a beautiful blog site, full of inspiration and art.
Thank you so much Cindy. xx

And yesterday I had a beautiful Jacquie Lawson card as a Thank you from Helen. Lovely.
She is thrilled with her Heritage book.

1 comment:

deb said...

Hope Cory is Okay! maybe they just cut the nails a bit close?