WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 27 December 2010

Take a Word Challenge..Music..

My mind went completely blank (and not for the first time!)
when I tried to think of what to do for this challenge.
All I could see was piles of sheet music flapping around!

Do you remember the old adverts 'Play the piano in 'so many'
weeks?' Well it certainly took me more than a few weeks to learn to
play!


18 comments:

Rika said...

Great collage!

Sadie said...

Nothing lame about your picture. I love it and I think it is wonderful!

Judy said...

A very special collage to remind you of those days and weeks of piano practice, June, I never got past 'God save the Queen' with one hand!!

Willy said...

Beautiful collage!

Eila A said...

What a lovely collage! The vintage sheet music covers are wonderful!

johanna said...

beautiful! hope 2011 will you bring as much creativity as the past year!

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous collage, June!

Deann said...

Hi Junie I hope you enjoyed your Christmas. I love your music collage so many wonderful elements...I have to go back and look once more.
Your beautiful little girl above is fabulous too!!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful collage.

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is so lively! And lovely.

indybev said...

Rather lame effort, you say! You've NEVER done any such. This is a wonderful collage, June. Well done!

peggy gatto said...

Love the collage, keeps me looking!!

My Creative House said...

Wonderful collage June very creatively put together.
Anni

Katie said...

What a cool collection of images. very cool.

Bill said...

A fun collage! I wish we had a baby grand in our living room. I don't play, but my wife does.

Rosie said...

Your collage is gorgeous

Saskia said...

Lovely collage!

Ozstuff said...

June, I don't know why you are worried! Your collage is perfect for the music theme. I love it. Thanks so much for taking the time to participate with everything else that must have been going on at your place in the holiday season!