WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 2 December 2010

For Tonya..

This is Tonya's Mom as a baby.
I can hardly believe how beautiful a baby she was.
I have done a picture before of her when she was a little older
but I'd never seen this photo.
So this is specially for Tonya.
Hope you like it sweetie. xxx


6 comments:

Netty said...

wow she will love it June, Annette x

Miss Hillbilly said...

Wow, what a surprise to see this!!
I do love it!
She is beautiful, isn't she? Use her whenever you like.
Can I share it tomorrow on my blog?
Thanks so much!xx

Junibears said...

Of course you can Tonya! I did it for you!
Hugs xxx

Bill said...

Such beautiful big eyes! I love the fairy framing.

Pat said...

Lovely piece, June - not surprised Tonya is thrilled! xx

Sadie said...

This is so beautiful. What a way to say 'I love you'.