WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 5 December 2010

Madonna..

I love to take these old Master images, or part of one and play with added
 elements, layers and colours.
At this time of year especially I love the Mother and Child
or Madonna images so forgive me for making yet another!

I've spent some time today wrapping little gifts and making pretty labels.
It's been a busy month as I've had 5 birthdays as well to cope with.
Now I can really buckle down to cards. I'm getting there but no
help from Himself. He chooses to ignore Christmas until it's time
to sit down to Christmas dinner!

I also have a new follower, Sarah. Thank you so much for joining me.
You are such an inspiration. Bless you.

9 comments:

peggy gatto said...

these are exquisite!

Netty said...

Truly blessed picture, love it. Annette x

Bill said...

Once again you have turned a Master's painting into a rich, golden wonder!

Cindy Adkins said...

So absolutely gorgeous, June!!! And I love the "Around the World" one too!!!
XO
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great Piece of Work! You are good!! :-)

~Ron

Brenda Brown said...

Hello June - it's a real treat to come by and visit you and to see all your wonderful creations. I am so sorry I haven't been around for a while - I haven't deserted you honest!! It's just Mum is really poorly in hospital and daily visits mean less time for crafting and blogging, but I have still been thinking about you and Freddie. I hope things are going well for you both.
I will be back when I can, but take care.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Jester said...

June, this is absolutely beautiful and so serene. Lovely work!

From the Kitchen said...

I love the colors and the Madonna. I have no idea how you do this but I'm so very glad you do!

Best,
Bonnie

Christine said...

Dear June, you've honored Virgin Mary by doing this amazing digital work.