WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 26 December 2010

A New Day..


A New Day... a new Prayer...

I hope you all had a good day yesterday, hopefully with family and friends.
Our celebrations got a bit noisy when the children arrived, excited
and with a few more presents to open.
I had a wonderful meal, cooked by dear daughter Sally. Everything
was perfect, from the dressed table to the fabulous dinner
to all my gorgeous presents.
I love to have my family all around me, laughing and happy.

Blessings to you all,
Hugs
June xx

7 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Hi June - It is wonderful to know that you have had such a great Christmas - a perfect one from all accounts. This picture is beautiful. Absolutely superb.

(I mailed a postcard to you two and a half weeks ago but with all the airports being closed in the UK it may take a long time to arrive).

Happy New Year!

Junibears said...

Thank you dear Marie, the lovely postcard arrived on Christmas Eve! Fantastic PC too! Hugs xx

Bill said...

I've never yet met up with a unicorn when I walked through the forest, let alone a beautiful maiden dressed in lavender faire. I really must find a new forest!

Kim B said...

Wonderful piece :) Hugs, Kim

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh she is so beautiful!!!

Glad you had a nice Christmas. xx

cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful june,hun so glad you had a wonderful day hun full of laughter and fun,which you really deserve,take care hunny love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Marfi-topia said...

this is gorgeous,
sounds like you had a great time!
have a wonderful week.