WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 10 December 2010

I love Oriental beauty. I've mentioned before I have a large collection of
Buddhas and also  a Famille Rose collection.
Yesterday while browsing I found these Chinese Shiwan ceramics.
Such delicate moulding and the colours are so pretty.
So I made this. Hope you like it.


4 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow June this is spectacular. Annette x

Miss Hillbilly said...

I want to show this to my Amy when she comes today. She loves Oriental beauty!

I got my beautiful Christmas card from you while I was sick. It was my first card of the year! Thanks so much.
{hug}

Yvonne said...

Oh my, you have been creating some GORGEOUS pieces, June!

Bill said...

I agree with Yvonne. This is gorgeous! I love oriental art.