WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 9 December 2010

If those lips could only speak...

 
I guess you're not as old as me so may not know the old song....
If those lips could only speak
And those eyes could only see.
And those beautiful golden tresses
Were there in reality.
Could I only take your hand
As I did when you took my name.
But it's only a beautiful picture
In a beautiful golden frame.

Old romantic that I am, I love those old songs and they often
give ideas for a collage.




7 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

It’s always a pleasure seeing what you are up to. This card is awesome, June! You have included so much detail... really beautifully done! Love it!

From the Kitchen said...

I don't know the song but I like it. I love the collage.

Best,
Bonnie

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous collage, June!

Brenda Brown said...

Oh so that's how you come up with titles and themes - they are always so interesting.
Love this piece June, gorgeous colours - the frame just pops out.
Just off to the hospital to see Mum - she was not too well last night and we hear she has got to have another endoscopy - that will be her third one - poor love.
Hope you and Freddie are well.
Take care - luv {brenda} xoxox

Kim B said...

Beautiful and so sweet. Romantic dreamer.
What a wonderful thing to be. Hope all is well there, Hugs, Kim

Netty said...

I love your collage June, don't know the song...guess I am too young at 65.....lol
Annette x

Junibears said...

I was brought up on all those old songs Annette. I know loads and loads. There was always music in our house, piano, accordions, singing, I think I was almost born singing!
Hugs xx