WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 9 December 2010

For You..

It is impossible for me to send all my friends a card so I'm
posting this for you.
Thank you all for your love and messages, especially these
last months. For your appreciation of my art, for your wonderful
friendship and for including me in this great blogland community.
I wish you and yours every blessing for this coming Christmas
and good health and fortune in the coming New Year.
It's a privelege knowing you all.

Love and Hugs
June xxx
*******
A class of six year olds were preparing for their Christmas Nativity play. To get them thinking, the teacher asked them to draw ideas as to how this scene should be presented.
Young Mike drew a lovely picture with Joseph as a carpenter, surrounded by loads of tools, including an electric drill.
The teacher looking at it said  'It's excellent Mikie, but there was no electricity in those days'.
Mikie responded with..'That's alright Miss, it's a cordless one'.
*******

As fits the holy Christmas birth
Be this. good friends, our carol still....
Be peace on earth, be peace on earth
To men of gentle will.

Surely this reflects the true spirit of the season...Peace on earth, a wonderful wish for the world.
It was written by William Makepeace Thackeray, the Victorian novelist and journalist, whose enduring classics  'Vanity Fair' and 'Pendennis' sit on our bookshelves.
Oh to carry this thought throughout the whole year.....

* * * * * * *



No comments: