WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 3 December 2010

A Blakeney Man..

This is my dear Step-father, when he was a young man.
I've kept the collage plain and simple, because that was him.
A Master of the Catering and Hotel  trade.
He was a gentleman and he taught me such a lot.
One of the kindest men you could ever meet.
He's been gone over 30 years but we speak of him a lot
in the family.

8 comments:

Netty said...

This is obviously a very special picture June. A wonderful tribute. Annette x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one beautiful picture,one that means a lot to you can see,that wonderful tribute hun hugs cheryl xxx

Bill said...

A wonderful collage for a wonderful man!

Marfi-topia said...

it's lovely June.

Chris Arlington said...

What a lovely tribute. That is lovely that he played such a good role in your life. I can't say that about my birth father.
Hugs, Chris

Junibears said...

No, neither can I Chris! He left us when I was 7. I did meet up with him in my thirties. He could be charming when he chose but in the end I told him what I thought of the real him. He never spoke to me again.
His loss.
Big Hugs
June xx

Jester said...

A lovely collage and tribute, and great use of the ACF background.

Chris Arlington said...

I'll say it was his loss. I don't even want to waste air time talking about my Dad.
Chris xo