WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 7 December 2010

So Cold...


There was such a hard frost this morning and it's now starting to
freeze again. I'm having a job keeping my feet warm!
So I've made a couple of 'cold' pictures.
The top one has definitely been touched by Jack Frost's  fingers
and the bottom one is another idea of a
Snow Queen.

Hope you can all keep warm if you're in a colder climate.
If it's hot where you are, wrap some up and send over please.
Love and Hugs
June xx


7 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow June these pictures you have created are stunning.....I hate the cold but I love seeing all the beautiful trees covered in frost its so magical, keep expecting the Snow Queen to come riding through on her sleigh........
Take care, Annette x

Miss Hillbilly said...

Brrr.....those are very cold looking!!

Get your fuzzy slippers and never let them off your feet. I don't mine! My daughter gets me a pair every Christmas...and they are a mess by the next one!

Jill said...

These pictures are lovely! It's cold here too and I'm not a fan! LOL It's hard getting up in the morning from under nice warm blankets :-)

Hope you are doing well. Have a lovely afternoon.

Blessings,
Jill

Pat said...

Gorgeous - the second does indeed remind me of the evil Queen of Narnia!

Bill said...

As much as I don't like winter, your pictures are an excellent reminder that even winter contains beauty.

Yvonne said...

These are fabulous, June! I can almost feel the cold :)

Judy said...

You gave me the shivers when I saw your 2 wonderful pieces, June!