WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 13 December 2010

Scherherazade..

I've had this picture for ages and couldn't think of what to do with it.
So this afternoon I had a play, doubled and reversed it, put it into
the lovely golden arch frame and I quite like it.

9 comments:

Faye said...

It is beautiful, June. Thanks for looking at my pink trees. I really like green trees for Christmas, but sometimes the silvery white ones look pretty.

Patti said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi...as well as see some of your lovely artwork. I'm still feeling rather poorly; plus, due to the medication I'm on, I have almost zero energy. One way to get through the miserable winter that I hate so much is to sleep through it, courtesy of the pain meds I'm on.

Anyhow, my dear friend, I miss you, and I hope to be back to regular blog visiting shortly...but now, I'm behind the 8 ball as far as Christmas, since I've been down for so long.

Oh, thank you for the lovely Christmas card. As always, your creation is beautiful.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Patti

Netty said...

Oh wow June its gorgeous. The centrepiece would make a fabulous card. Annette x

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Very beautiful June! I like bubbles too. Thank you for your comments. Merry christmas for you,your family and your dears.

Kim B said...

Just beautiful, it looks like a handmade creation. Have a lovely day.

pchickki said...

Very lovely June.
You have such an eye for things !
I am applauding :)
xoxo

Marfi-topia said...

June it is gorgeous! your imagination is divine!

Bill said...

This looks so delicate. Very beautiful!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, June--she's beautiful! Isn't this from the Persian story of the Arabian Nights?

Sending warmest regards to you and Freddie. I hope he is improving every day.
Love,
Cindy