WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 8 December 2010

My Fur Baby..

Here he is, my gorgeous fur baby...COREY.
I've had him since he was a tiny ball of fluff and that was 10 years ago.
He looks as if butter wouldn't melt but his ferocious bark will see off
anyone who looks the least bit threatening to his Mum. Me.
It's been his job to protect me and the home all his little life
and he takes his job very seriously.
I've  had Chihuahuas almost 50 years and used to breed them,
but this is the only one who could sit up and beg!
My daughter Sally has two tiny smoothies, such sweeties.
I thought you might like to see my lovely boy.

14 comments:

johanna said...

he´s such a cutie!! heart melting!

From the Kitchen said...

What would we do without our little fluff babies? Our Oliver isn't so little but he can curl up into the most winsome ball of fur you could ever imagine--and he likes to do it smack dab in the middle of our pillows right after the bed is made!

Best,
Bonnie

cheryl said...

oh hun what would we do without our fluff balls know i could not bare to be without my 2 and yours is so sweet hun oh could easily pick him up and give him a hug bless him,as for your work hun its stunning as usuall,perfection love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am so glad that you've a fur baby to protect you and be a companion to you!!

Betty said...

Oh June he is such a little munchkin so cute, love your page of him too.
Hugs Betty x x

Carolyn said...

What would we do without our fur babies? Your little dog is so cute and they are so loved. We have a large golden retriever who watches over us and we would be lost without her. Love your tribute piece. HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Stay warm.

Carolyn

Netty said...

Alas we haven't a dog any longer, so am loving yours. Great collage and I love your flower picture below there are some very interesting shadows going on there, terrific. Annette x

Lori Saul said...

He is so beautiful and silky June- what a wonderful friend. My dog is half Siberian Husky and half Australian Shepherd- a little bit wolf a little bit dog- but he brings a joy to my soul. I also love your "flower" entry a very beautiful collage of color and imagery!

Sadie said...

He is so sweet! And the picture is great. You keep amazing me with these grand pictures you make.

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

We all think our little boys are the best..
He looks so special. Lovely.
Does he smile like mine???
My boy is Monty, an Australian terrier.
Hugs xxxxx

Kim B said...

He is a beauty. Thats what I wanted when I got my little guy. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Hugs, Kim

Bill said...

I love him! I think the furry ones are much cuter than the smoothies, although, I couldn't resist a smoothies big eyes, either. I love the grunge look.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how precious!!! Aren't our little pups just the best? Such unconditional love!! And I love this picture too.
XO

Pat said...

He's gorgeous, June xx