WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 4 December 2010

Art Creations Friday Challenge..



This was the background given for Art Creations
Friday Challenge.
And above is my little Autumny picture.
If you scroll down you will see I also used this background
on my step-father's collage.
A Blakeney Man.
Thank you for looking.

12 comments:

Leila said...

Lovely!!

Netty said...

Now June you have really got me with this one as I adore scarecrows and yours is fab. Annette x

Jester said...

A great piece, June. I really like the curly tree and friendly-looking scarecrow!

Femmy said...

beautiful autumn piece June!! Love the scarecrow!

Sadie said...

This is so beautiful. You worked magic with that background. And with the tree! Its lovely as is the scarecrow. Wonderful picture June. Hugs

vintage wil said...

Its beautiful!!!

Veronica said...

This is sooo CUTE!! I love it xx

cheryl said...

oh hun another great piece,just love that scarcrow,amazing,hugs cheryl xxxx

My Creative House said...

June your autumn piece is so beautiful, love the tree.
Anni

Deann said...

This is delightful June...I have been looking through all your images they are just extraordinary you are such a talented lady and an inspiration to me...I love your artwork but I love your sweet spirit most of all...many blessings to you my dear and best wishes for the Holiday Season.

Bill said...

The background is perfect for a fall picture. I love scarecrows, too. It's a very fun, happy looking collage!

Hermine said...

Its lovely