WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Once upon a time...


Having a browse through some old family photos this morning I
found these. So I sat here a little while thinking, remembering, as
you sometimes do. It was so long ago and I don't dwell too much
on the past but you never forget........
And sometimes you think of what might have been..........
So I show you my dad and I..

It's a bit of a change from yesterday's Odd Couple
but I had to make it....


5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous collage, June!

Bill said...

A beautiful way to preserve your family treasures!

Netty said...

Such a brilliant memory keepsake June. Annette x

deb said...

beautiful Junie! He was quite handsome wasn't he?!
great family photos! iI love them best!

Faye said...

What a wonderful set of photos, June! You are an adorable and beautiful child with a very handsome dad! I like how you've turned the photos into a special piece of art.