WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 5 December 2010

Before and After..


This really needs no explanation. I made a book from classical
paintings that I altered. This is one of them.
The original is by J.Godward. She looked to me more like a Gypsy
but I gave her a different look with the stained glass window etc.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely! June. You are so creative with these!

Miss Hillbilly said...

She looks so much better once you altered her. Can you do that to me?? LOL

Junibears said...

Oh dear Tonya! I wish I could. I would have altered myself ages ago, got rid of some of the wrinkles etc! LOL! xx

Bill said...

The flowers in her hair match so well with the blue in the stained glass window. She definitely doesn't look like a gypsy in your altered picture.

Junibears said...

I love your little short legged Mouse Man in your new Avatar William!
love xx

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

I like this!