WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 23 December 2010

The Chalice of Love..


I'm having a change from Christmas today and soft old
Romantic that I am it seems I'm in a lovey-dovey mood!
Above is a fairytale Chalice of Love.
Couldn't you weave a story about that...

And this one is a few years later as she's getting around
to saying 'I do'.....

The snow has gone for the moment but we have such a wind chill, it is
bitterly cold. The pictures above take you to a warmer, kinder time, I hope.

Warm Hugs to everyone, wherever you are
and whatever you celebrate.
Hugs June xxx

7 comments:

Sadie said...

June what a great pictures. And yes you can think up all kinds of stories about the chalice of love. Those pictures are really heart warming.

Now I need something to warm my nose, feet and fingers. Its freezing here, still snow and I just went outside to care for the chickens. It is cold!

Merry Christmas.

Brenda Brown said...

June these are gorgeous, I love that you have linked them together. Warm bugs back to you too.
I hope you and Freddie and your family have a fabulous Christmas weekend and get lots of lovely pressies.
Take care and have fun. Luv {brenda} xoxox

Jester said...

These are lovely, June. I particularly like the second.
Christmas greetings to you and yours.
Jackie x

From the Kitchen said...

Lovely! Very best holiday wishes to you and yours. I hope your snow leaves soon--and stays aways for the rest of the winter.

Best,
Bonnie

Netty said...

Both fabulous pictures June and love the linkage between them. xxxxx

Bill said...

Oh no. Not lovey dovey stuff! But how could anyone resist a Chalice of Love? Ah, drink deeply, sweet princess. Yonder knight is already hypnotized by your blushing beauty.

Kim B said...

sweet sweet, always love
Hugs, Kim