WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 2 December 2010

A Prisoner....?

I made this yesterday, playing with photoshop it sort of evolved.
I guess she could be locked up somewhere,
if only in a frame....a beautiful prisoner.

* * * * *

Today is my darling son's Birthday.
My mind takes me back to the day he was born, remembering
every moment.
He was born at home, as they were in those days.
As I first held him in my arms I could hear the sound of music.
The Salvation Army were playing Christmas carols outside.

Many Happy returns of the day my beloved.

* * * * *

9 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

first of all ..oh my gosh! what a wonderful gorgeous evolution!
Secondly, happy birthday to your baby:)
what a lovely memory you have shared with us!
My mother always spoke of her memories on my birthday too..she said it started snowing when she first held me. Bless her soul.
Have a wonderful day dear June!

Yvonne said...

Oh so gorgeous, June!

Netty said...

Brilliant memories June.
This picture is how I feel at the moment.......can't get to my heat gun and necessary bits I want....so frustrating.. I feel just like a prisoner, but don't look anywhere as glamorous as her...sweatshirt and jeans is not quite the same is it.......lol
Annette x

Sadie said...

Happy birthday!! What wonderful memories. And a wonderful picture. Keep playing I would say.

Miss Hillbilly said...

It's my Jerry's birthday today too!

I love this collage! Beautiful and mysterious!

Bill said...

But you didn't tell us how old he is. Hmm. I think you don't want to give us a clue how old you are! :O)

Junibears said...

You should know by now I'm an old lady William!
My son is 54 today. He says he'll soon need some spare marbles too!xx

Bill said...

I have some spare marbles, but I don't remember where I put them.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
Happy Birthday to your son! My son's birthday was 2 days ago and my daughter's is on Saturday...Always a special week for me!

This is a beautiful piece and I love the one you made of Tonya's mom...I remember seeing the photo on her blog and thought she was such a beautiful child. What a treasure for Tonya!

Love,
Cindy