WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 19 December 2010

Sunday..



Two pictures for you today, both made a little while ago. I thought the New Beginnings one was appropriate with the upcoming New Year. We don't know what lies ahead of us but we choose to walk through that open door with faith in the future.
And the one below I think is a calming Meditation to Peace, with the  beautiful images of the Buddha.

         Today is my dear cousin Frederick's birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetheart! xx
                                                                       
                                                                     * * * * * * *


Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son;  and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 1:23

The Star of Bethlehem rose high
As shephers' homage drew them nigh
To see the babe in lowly stall,
And hear the angels' voices call
A benediction for the birth
Of little Jesus, King on earth.

8 comments:

Pat said...

Yet again, gorgeous pics, June - and happy birthday to Frederick.

Yvonne said...

Big time gorgeous, June!

Kim B said...

Beautiful. New beginnings, I just love that and thank you for the poem/verse. Hugs, Kim

LynnF said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures, June! Happy Holidays and the best to your cousin.

Nigel said...

Absolutely gorgeous artwork, and the Buddha imagery is beautifully serene.

Shane Pollard said...

Dear June
Another beautiful post of your amazing work.
I've been away from my computer, but I've checked out all your posts and I'm so inspired by your talented art work.

Can you believe only five more sleeps......
to me it's still such a magical time, especially seeing the little childrens faces, looking at the toys in the shop windows!
Christmas hugs
Shane x

Bill said...

Such beautiful blues - they definitely brighten up this gray, Michigan day. How wonderful Jesus is our King! That is our true hope.

Katie said...

I LOVE this New Beginning! So beautiful! Also, your celebrate this week is really fun!