WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Dragon King's daughter......


I did have a friend say he wondered what the Dragon Queen looked like
 but I told him the daughter was adopted!
Coincidentally, today is St. George's Day.
Not celebrated much these days but I am very proud to be
ENGLISH!
 Big Hugs.
June xxx

3 comments:

Bill said...

I sure love this one! Dragons are very ... oh my. I just saw that naked lady laying on the rocks. Is the dragon going to eat her? Hopefully she's the adopted daughter and everything will be fine.

Sim said...

Hahaha! Bill makes me laugh each time I read something from him!! :D
Is St Georges disguised in naked beauty to mislead the dragon? Anyway, this is a beautiful work June! :)

Deann said...

That's some daughter babe...lol