WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 2 April 2014

3M...B/W Photo surrounded with colour..

Wednesday and it's Three Muses day again.
This time they have asked for an old black and white photo
with colour around. Interesting challenge!
Here's what I made....


An old vintage picture found on Google and lots of 
bits and pieces from my stash.

Thank you so much for your visit and thank you too for 
your comments on my family pictures.

Have a lovely day.

June xxx

15 comments:

sirkkis said...

Lovely vintage photo and charming flowers surrounding it. Love the text which you've placed in it, too.
Beautiful artwork, June.

johanna said...

you added the most beautiful textures and brushes to this, awesome!

indybev said...

I am SO enjoying this challenge! I love to see the old photos sparked up with color. This is a lovely piece, Miss June. Thanks for sharing!

Deann said...

This collage is exquisite as always you have such a way with pictures.

Karla B said...

June, this is stunning. So sweet and delicate!Great work!

Sim said...

This is awesome June!
I like it so much! :)

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

So beautifully made dear June, love the way you have placed the photo.
Anni

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow, this is lovely!

Ozstuff said...

A lovely combination, June - a most beautiful black and white photo framed in scrumptious layers of colour. Perfect!!

Judy said...

A beautiful scrapbook page, June!
Hope all is well with you and Freddie

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

How very lovely your collage is, June! I love all the pretty details!!

Betty

Christine said...

What a lovely composition! This vintage girl is in the perfect place...

Taluula said...

Oh what beautiful textures, June. This is lovely.

Ritva said...

The background is so lovely, asi is the lady in it. Just beautiful!

Jez said...

Beautiful collage, soft and nostalgic.