WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 12 January 2014

TAW...Moon...



Good Morning everyone,
Hope you've all had a great weekend!

Take a Word has asked us for a Moon challenge this week.
So I made two quite different ones.
The background for the top one is a painting by
John R. Math.

Thanks so much for your comments.
They are much appreciated.

Love and Hugs
June xxx

16 comments:

sirkkis said...

Beautiful, romantic piece and cute and adorable one. Love them both. Hope you wonderful week, June xxx

Ozstuff said...

They are both beautiful, June. Two gorgeous pictures for the price of one. What more could we ask for?

Ozstuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taluula said...

Both pieces are beautiful, June, and both so different in style. Bravo.

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

These are so lovely, June! Beautiful work!
hugs
Sherry

Annmarie said...

Just beautiful - love them both, June. Have a good week!

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

I love your beautiful collages, June! The first one includes many of my favorite colors, so I love it! And the second one has that sweet little girl and her teddy (and HER teddy too!). I love them both!

Betty

Deann said...

The first on is lovely and haunting with great layering...the second is darling and you are such a talented lady...beautiful work my dear.

indybev said...

I love them both, June....the first is pensive and the second is fun!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

June your collages are both so wonderfully made and in so different style, love them both.
Anni

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Both creations are gorgeous, and both so different in style, love specially the first with the blue color palette.

johanna said...

i totally second anja... the blue is my fave, too!

Christine said...

Lovely collages, June. The second one is so sweet! I love the little girl.

Yvonne said...

Two very beautiful and different pieces, June!

Bill said...

I agree. Everything is beautiful by the light of the moon! I like those cute little teddy bears in the second one. :-)

Karla B said...

Lovely!