WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 29 January 2014

3M challenge...Silhouettes...


 
These are my pictures for the Three Muses challenge this week,
Silhouettes.
For the top one I tried to do something a little
different but I'm not sure it worked!
And the one below is everyone's idea of a silhouette.
 
Thanks so much for your visit and comments.
I really appreciate them.
And Thank You to the Three Muses for always coming
up with great challenges.
 
love and Hugs
June xxx

I must add a BIG PS here...
The hospital rang me yesterday to say Freddie is coming home
this afternoon! I can't take it in yet.......

 


15 comments:

sirkkis said...

Beautiful silhouettes, June. The firs one's quote is greatly illustrated.

Netty said...

woo hoo Freddie is coming home thats the best news of the day June, am thrilled for you.
Loving both of your wonderful pieces, hugs Annette x

Ozstuff said...

Both pieces are beautiful, June. Gorgeous artwork as always. Great news that you will finally have Freddie home again after a very long time.

indybev said...

Great silhouettes, June. I especially like the first, which is a bit different than the traditional. HOORAY for Freddie coming home! I know you both are happy about that.

Sim said...

Your first one is different and perfectly achieved dear June (and so wise)!
(happy to know freddie home today! :)

Sim said...

Your first one is different and perfectly achieved dear June (and so wise)!
(happy to know freddie home today! :)

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Two very beautiful silhouettes June and I love the words on them both, glad on your behalf that Freddie is coming home.
Hugs Anni

Deann said...

I think they are both lovely June and I'm so glad to hear about Freddie I'm so happy for you.

Brenda Brown said...

I love the faded silhouettes, they are very striking. Hope Freddie got home yesterday. Will catch up when you next post about him xx

Taluula said...

It worked perfectly, June, both are gorgeous.

Karla B said...

Both are amazing, June. Love the quote too. It is so true, my friend!

abby j said...

Beautiful silhouettes, June... always good art!
xox

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

It's wonder that you will have Freddie home with you now June!
Home will be a much happier place for you.

I love your art - the silhouette with the newspaper is incredible!
I wouldn't know where to start a digital collage - you're so talented my love!

Please pop over and enter my giveaway before 14 February!
Hugs for both of you
Shane

Christine said...

I love them both! In fact, the first one is my favorite.

peggy gatto said...

I love these!