WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 19 December 2013

Whisperings...




I think these three collages have a compatible theme as you look at them.
The top one is definitely saying Whisper....
The next one I called Whispering leaves.
The bottom one is telling a story but she must be a Horse Whisperer.

Well talking to the staff at the hospital there are definite 'whispers'
about Freddie coming home!!
I guess there'll have to be a care package of some sort
arranged first so I'm hoping!
It will seem strange after all these weeks alone...
I can't visit tonight as I have a dreadful sore throat and head cold.

Upwards and Onwards,
Love and Hugs
June xxx

3 comments:

Electra said...

These are absolutely beautiful, June!!

Netty said...

Thats wonderful news June. Loving your beautiful artwork. Wishing you both a wonderful Christmas and for much better health in 2014, hugs Annette x

pchickki said...

The one that says whisper would make a great icon for Digital Whisper!
Very pretty June, all of them