WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 24 May 2012

A Flower Song for Thursday..


I found this beautiful painting of a pretty oriental lady and made this collage. I love these soft colours.

Freddie has had two trips to hospital this week and is on massive doses of anti-biotics. It's hard for me to keep up with all his medication and have to write myself notes on which ones he has and when!

It's only 2 weeks since I lost my little Corey but it already feels like a lifetime. I miss him so much.
Both Sally and Richard came yesterday, he cut the grass and the garden looks fine. Now poor Ashton has an ear infection and the pain has made him so miserable. Thank heaven for those  anti-biotics eh?

I've been to Chapel this morning and took the service. At last I have my scooter back, complete with new tyre etc. It has cost a small fortune but I'm so glad to have it back. I went around the Quay and could stop and breathe in the peacefulness, before many people were around. Then I had 10 minutes watching the ducks in the pond and the only people I saw were those walking their dogs. A lovely little Oasis of calm.
                                I hope you all have a wonderful day,
                                             Love and Hugs
                                                                   June xxx



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colours, too, June. Very nicely done.
Glad you got to have some scooter fun!

Faye said...

Your digital collage is really beautiful, June. I love the softness. The colors are perfect for the image.

Somehow there must have been several days before our trip that I failed to see your blog. I am just now learning about corey. I am so sorry for your loss. Only someone who loves dogs and has had one go after many, many years of being in the family will truly understand the pain that comes up suddenly. Yesterday, I raked the path in my woods that leads to my Mitzi's grave. I actually shed a tear or two and it has been 7 years since she died at almost 15 years old. They are family members for sure.

Unknown said...

You made some fine collages again these days June, your oriental lady looks ravishing! Glad to hear you got your scooter back, it's nice to be able to go out again! Ira x

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful picture and fabulous collage June. Hope Freddie is ok soon.
hugs {brenda} xox