WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 5 November 2011

Look who's moved in next door!

Mr. Gerald Jessop has moved in next door. So far all is quiet but Master Thomas doesn't think much of his dress sense. His suit needs a good press and he wears the most atrocious ties!
But he does hold his head high! That may be because of his pretty French wife, Miss Fifi.
She doesn't look like settling down though. She is too interested in that Peacock Dance Hall, down the road a way. He'll have to keep his eye on her!


Have a great weekend,
Love and Hugs

June xx

11 comments:

LynnF said...

How absolutely wonderful! Very creative!

Patti said...

Oh, June, these are adorable! What a creative mind you have.

I think Mr. Gerald looks quite dapper and distinguished...wrinkled coat and all. And Fifi's dress...well, next to pink, green is my favorite color, so she's got me lookin' her way.

Have a wonderful weekend, my sweet friend. How are you feeling? Still sore from your fall? Hope you're feeling much better!!

Love,
Patti

From the Kitchen said...

I have a big smile on my face! What delightful "neighbors" you have! I wish I could get Oliver to dress up occasionally. He's just happy in his bright red collar.

Have a fine weekend!

Best,
Bonnie

Brenda Brown said...

Haha these really made me giggle - such fabulous pieces of work.
Hope you are having a good weekend and that you are moving around better. We are having fireworks later with the girls (although I can hear lots going off now).
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

deb said...

A very sporty looking hound!

Chris Arlington said...

What an imagination LOL! I always knew some men were dogs.
Hugs, Chris

Bill said...

Oh my. Now the place has gone to the dogs! They look like nice neighbors to have if you ask me, though.

Rhissanna said...

Oh lols! Very cute!

Deann said...

These are simply awesome June I love them. I hope you're feeling better after your fall...I took a little header myself this week and now I belong to the order of the purple knee and hand. It's H$#@ to get old. lol

Miss Hillbilly said...

Doggies, they are wonderful!! Yay!

Electra said...

These are brilliant, June!