WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Let's Go Fly a Kite..

Just a fun collage as a challenge on the Digitalmania site on Flickr. Do you see pictures in the clouds?

Hooray and Alleluia!!
What do you think I did this morning. I took Freddie along for the ride but I actually went to a large supermarket in a nearby town and did some shopping! The huge shopping trolley was a wonderful height for me to lean on and I slowly walked all the aisles! I couldn't get much that was too heavy as I had to carry it into the house when I got home.

I felt it was a great achievement for me but I was totally whacked when I got home and my back is over the top at the moment! And I feel I am almost dropping off to sleep and it's not quite 4pm. here! Whoooooooah! Upwards and Onwards. I am pleased with the new car. It's like a little dream. So that's enough for today. Hope you've all had a good one!

Love and Hugs
June xxxx

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh june hun this is just so so beautiful you make those most beautiful collages,hope you are not too work out hun early to bed for you tonight lol hugs cherylxxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is just a delight!

Bill said...

I saw this on Flickr, but there were so many to comment on, I don't think I made it to this one. I've never seen a ship in the clouds, but it sure would be fun to sail on one! I have seen a few dragons, though, and wouldn't mind sailing on one of those, either.

Brenda Brown said...

Sounds like you did alot there June but glad you achieved it - well done. Did Freddie enjoy the ride out?
Love the galleons in the sky.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lovey said...

Awesomeness....

Netty said...

Oh wow a stunning collage June. Glad to hear you are feeling better. x