WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Post in from Dear Son

New Exercise Program:I tried it, I liked it, you will too!!



The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to sustain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.



If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: this program may be too strenuous for some.



Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!



SCROLL DOWN.............























































That's enough for the first day. Great job.



Have a glass of wine.
 
Cheeky monkey.....................He knows me too well............

No comments: