WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 27 June 2010

I went to see an old friend yesterday who is in a Care Home. We used to work together, and  in a Nursing Home too. She has a lovely room and is in the process of giving up her home.  It's a good job we don't know what's in store for us all. We had a little weep together as she asked me, 'Did you ever think we would finish up like this?'
We talked of happy times and the fun we used to have and I think she was glad of our visit.
So remind yourselves to wear your prettiest lingerie, not leave it in a drawer.
Use your prettiest china every day, don't leave it for a 'special occasion'.
Put on a little make-up and your glad rags and enjoy each day as we never know what tomorrow may bring......

We are having a real heatwave. It's far too hot for me so I try to keep cool indoors. Gorgeous for Wimbledon. Thinking of Wimbledon reminds me  of strawberries and DD brought me a bowl she had freshly picked with her grandson. And yesterday she called in with her granddaughter. How she is growing, crawling everywhere and into everything. Pulling herself to her feet with the furniture and jabbering away in her own little language. I must admit when they had gone, my little sitting room looked as if a cyclone had blown through!!LOL!

No comments: