WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 4 June 2010

It's all going on here...... My Birthday is coming up so I thought I'd treat myself to a new small laptop!
Mind you, I would still have probably treated myself even if my birthday was not heaving into view!  I think I shall choose to ignore birthdays now at my age....they seem to roll around too quickly.

The Laptop arrived late last night. All beautifully packaged and you wish you had a use for all the lovely cardboard and stuff! it is RED!  What a way to brighten the day. It's a Packard Bell. Everything works and it's lovely. I just have to connect up with my desk PC so I can connect to the internet etc. I'm not sure I can do that myself. I may have to call on my ever helpful 'Silver Surfer' friend. His charges are quite reasonable, especially since he travels to your home.

I have to go out this morning. Himself wants some plants for the garden and supplies are running low....

No comments: